• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agree with Jake. They seem to have gotten nice work, but I suspect that the tattoos are more a part of the rockstar-emokid-image type of thing for these dudes than it is a true passion for tattoos. But who the fuck am I to judge or speculate... I got my first tattoo because I played in a band and wanted to look cool too.

• 1 month later...
The thing about Mark Wahlberg getting lasered because he was 'concerned about the message he was giving his kids' is old news. I'd never really seen his tattoos before, but clearly that message he was avoiding giving his kids was "Dad makes horrible tattoo choices":

celeb-tattoo-16.jpg?w=500&h=242

somethings can't be lasered away, i wonder if he goes to used cd stores to buy his old albums so he can burn them to keep his kids from hearing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s

• 2 months later...
It's cause if they didn't have those tattoos chicks wouldn't think they're hot! Neither of those dudes are that attractive without the fancy clothes and tattoos and weird haircuts.

Sweet so you're saying all these tattoos make the ladies want my milkshake. All the girls on the playground are going to want a peice of me.

Definitely seems to be a quantity over quality. Also, that Cyrus kid is completely bare backed; I noticed in a few other videos, some of these other screamo/metalcore guys are the same way-full sleeves, neck, and color bombed torso, bare ribs/back.

• 3 months later...
Pretty nice Jesus piece on Sinead:

sinead-o-connor-attends-the-amfar-inspiration-gala-pic-getty-images-459099608.jpg

The Jesus is pretty classic, but what stands out about this photo to me is the lettering on her forearms outlined in red. In the close up pic you can read it, pan out a bit and it looks like she has some sort of rash. especially on her inner forearm.

• 7 months later...

If you want to barf check out:

Tattoo - Fuzi UVTPK

Apparently she went to France and likely paid a lot of money to this dude who has done a ton of these sh*tty kitchen scratcher tattoos. I am baffled, but maybe some people dig the whole "seventh-grade-burnout-notebook-art" aesthetic. You can get better ink in prison.

- - - Updated - - -

This kinda sh*t only looks good if you're this guy:

http://www.dieantwoord.com/images/wallpaper/WALLPAPER_LARGE/16.jpg