Might be easy to cover up..... one thing goin' for it.

Rob

- - - Updated - - -

47ff8ee67ea511e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Johnny Depp judging the tattoo contest at the first Inkslinger's Ball. Aaron Caine piece. I was reading tattoo magazines today

Depp and Charles Manson in the same shot... gnarly.... didn't realize Charlie was up for parole....

Rob

interesting story though. It's kind of cool she was able to get tattooed by a famous artist who was the person she most wanted to meet...and the relationship that developed. Now that he died, she'll always have those tiny faded swallows to remember him by.

Kate Moss gets £1million tattoo!

Kate Moss and the £1million Lucian Freud tattoo - Telegraph

She got it free -- but I still think she got ripped off.

• 2 weeks later...
Well done. That is garbage, although she seems to think otherwise.

I am finding it very hard to believe that she didn't know the difference between good, clean work and what she got. It really blows my mind. A lot of the stuff on TV is better than that. even if she only had exposure to tattoos through tv, she would had to have known that so much more was possible.

I think this is the designer label version of a tattoo, it doesn't matter if the tattoo is good because it is recognizable as that dudes work so in some circles it's probably a status symbol of some kind.

Getting quality tattoos from top tattooers has never been a big thing in the Hollywood A list circles (I know I go to all the parties)

I feel like if you weren't into good tattoos before you had some level of celebrity it's not something you seek out neccesarily. Just because Scarlett Johansen has been in tons of movies doesn't make her any less apt to make bad decisons about tattoos as any other girl in her twenties getting her first or one of her first tattoos does.

I think this is the designer label version of a tattoo, it doesn't matter if the tattoo is good because it is recognizable as that dudes work so in some circles it's probably a status symbol of some kind.

Getting quality tattoos from top tattooers has never been a big thing in the Hollywood A list circles (I know I go to all the parties)

I feel like if you weren't into good tattoos before you had some level of celebrity it's not something you seek out neccesarily. Just because Scarlett Johansen has been in tons of movies doesn't make her any less apt to make bad decisons about tattoos as any other girl in her twenties getting her first or one of her first tattoos does.

This^

Being pretty and having the ability to act does not mean that you can or do appreciate art.

Either that or I also don't get the "it's supposed to look bad" thing . . .

If athletes can't get tattoos, I don't know who can. He's an NFL quarterback, not the President of the United States. Do they even show that much?

The guy writing that article is an idiot. He is already taking the position of "Oh I don't have any tattoos so crucify me now." I can't stand that attitude. As if the people with the tattoos are the judgmental ones. Just because you judge us for having tattoos doesn't mean we judge you for not.

And I'm going to step off my soap box.