i don't think ed sheeran has been mentioned yet has he? he has/had a 'half sleeve' which is wrist to elbow, which looks stupid enough to begin with.. but he also has his own signature tattooed on his arm (which is upside down)... well, everything he has is upside down actually. and it all looks like hell.

also attached, some of the junk he had added to his upper arm. and him tattooing harry styles from one direction :confused:

i don't think ed sheeran has been mentioned yet has he? he has/had a 'half sleeve' which is wrist to elbow, which looks stupid enough to begin with.. but he also has his own signature tattooed on his arm (which is upside down)... well, everything he has is upside down actually. and it all looks like hell.

also attached, some of the junk he had added to his upper arm. and him tattooing harry styles from one direction :confused:

Had to google this guys name to see who he is, but born in '91? So he's 22-23 years old with a 12-year-old's tattoos. Nice.

Needles and Sins posted a link to an interview with Fuzi, the guy who did the Scarlett Johansson tattoo:

Interview: An Exclusive Chat With 'Ignorant Style' Pioneer FUZI UV TPK | Complex

From the interview:

It’s true, “Ignorant Style” does not follow the rules of traditional tattoos. Do you think the general public will accept or understand your style?

I don’t give a fuck about it, that’s not my goal. I don’t try to make beautiful things or please people. I am trying to take risks, do something different, and express myself. I understand why people are shocked or don’t understand my way, but I don’t make tattoos for them, I make tattoos for me.

You want a tattoo of a koi fish? There’s hundreds of people that can do that. You want a tribal design? Go to any tattoo parlor. What I’m creating is something totally unique, it’s instinctive, and based on my lifestyle.

More people are starting to understand me, and it’s nice, but if tomorrow I’m completely alone and no one wants a tattoo by me, then that’s OK. I’ll still continue to create because I need it.

Totally unique, except for on craigslist. What a choad.

he needs a real mans tattoo, snake and skull or something.....

- - - Updated - - -

Needles and Sins posted a link to an interview with Fuzi, the guy who did the Scarlett Johansson tattoo:

Interview: An Exclusive Chat With 'Ignorant Style' Pioneer FUZI UV TPK | Complex

From the interview:

ignorant style is just a disguise for being shit.

From the interview:

Man bruh, if that cat was any more full of shit we'd have to call the plumber and tell him to bring an auger just so we could begin to attempt flushing

all that bullshit down....

• 3 weeks later...

Not my taste in tattooing, but at least the man got some with some real meaning to him, not just cultural garbage, and the ones he has do seem well-done. Hate to make generalizations, but Blacks seem to have as many scratcher parlors dedicated to putting "Thug Life" on bellies as Whites have scratcher parlors dedicated to putting tramp-stamps on backs. At least in Chicago you can see them on about every street in the 'hood, and the ones I've been into are stone nasty.

Probably not the tattoos I'd get if I made that kind of money.

No doubt. I have to say most of the athletes/celebrities tattoos that I have seen are pretty shitty. The kind of stuff that made me not like tattoos. I cant believe that that he doesn't know what he is going to get before he goes to the shop. Yuck.

No doubt. I have to say most of the athletes/celebrities tattoos that I have seen are pretty shitty. The kind of stuff that made me not like tattoos. I cant believe that that he doesn't know what he is going to get before he goes to the shop. Yuck.

I have tattoos I've put a lot of thought into and ones I've spontaneously chosen because they grabbed me at the moment and I think both are fine ways to get tattoos. I just think that if I was that big and had that much money that I would at least get a super fuck off awesome backpiece like a huge koi or dragon or tiger. But that's me, and he seems stoked on his tattoos (and those portraits look pretty decent) so more power to him.

Not the worst I've seen. Bit racist tho. (See other thread for debate on Native American tattoos.)

Racist...I'm sorry, DJ, and no diss intended, but man, that's the most overworked word in the english language.

Tattooers, of everyone in the world, should get the idea that Political Correctness is bullshit.

That doesn't, by a long shot, mean that actual, real-live racism is okay, it just means that I would think people who typically operate on/in the edges of mainstream society should realize that PC is a political construct designed strictly to enslave people, and to ensure they do their master's bidding. If you say something the least bit non-PC, you are "racist", or a "nazi", or my favorite, a "Hater".

I'm just glad I spend most of my time in Chicago, where a spade is still a spade.

No matter what country it came from.