At the shop I work out in Hollywood, Chris Brown and Rihanna came in (before he kicked her ass) and they both had some pretty ridiculous tattoos on them (some of which were done at our shop). On his upper arm, there was a Jesus in the clouds with ninjas popping out of all the clouds around it. I asked what was up with the ninjas, and he said they were to protect Jesus. I'm Jewish, so I don't know all that much about Jesus I guess, but I'm pretty sure homeboy doesn't ninjas to protect him when the shit hits the fan.

This is one of the funniest things ever. Ninjas got the Saviors back. Magic Woody Allen Zombie Superman Komodo Dragon Telepathic Vampire Quantum Hovercraft ME Jesus. Tim Minchin could've added Ninja to his song.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I have complied a list of celebrity tattoos and I must admit many of them are on Rihanna’s body. I hope everyone likes the list as I spent a lot of time on it. Just click this list to see my amazing collection.

you need to put in a little more effort and include the one good tattoo she has.

I think Rhianna has/had a cool theme going with the Egyptian style. Like hieroglyphics on her skin.. What the fuck she was thinking when she did her hand, I don't know. I have seen some really cool tattoos done with the needle stick/hammer (that has to be the official name...) methdod, but her hand just looks like something she doodled when she was bored and immediately ran to a shop to get it permanently inked into her skin. Incredible.

Takes me months to finally decide on how to use my real-estate.

Oh.. and

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiXX5LVGup1glrtLYbgApT72PEos1hc1i3fki_Patk53rKn50s

• 9 months later...
I have complied a list of celebrity tattoos and I must admit many of them are on Rihanna’s body. I hope everyone likes the list as I spent a lot of time on it. Just click this list to see my amazing collection.

I like Rihanna's Isis and Maori Tattoo...the one behind the ear is okay but I think everything else seems randomly placed and so much of the same...she could have added a few bigger tattoos or something colored somewhere. She should have the money to see the best artists.

But often to me it seems celebrities get low quality tattoos?

My favourite celebrity tattoo is the one Charlie Roberts did on Janet Jackson. She has this tattoo on her hip, where her knickers are, of Minnie Mouse giving Mickey Mouse head. Charlie told us he saw her clunge after he did the tattoo, as well. Badass. Never seen a picture of the tattoo, but I don't even think I need to for that to be my favourite.

I realise I'm quoting a four year old post here but when I read that, I thought clunge was a verb. I was like "How does one clunge?"

I'm amazed that after 48 years on the planet, I'm still learning new ways to say vagina. Ham wallet was another recent addition. Again, courtesy of this board. It really is very enlightening on so many levels.

• 5 months later...

That Mike Tyson pidgeon is fuckin DOPE

Anyway, I can't find it within me to hate on Jon Boy. I mean for all intents and purposes it's not like they're bad tattoos so at least there's that, plus I'm sure the dude is making a fuckload of cash so I can't really hate on that either. It's just that as a tattooer, I cannot possibly imagine how that is rewarding work in any capacity. I like doing small tattoos as much as anyone else, but when there is no challenge to progress and do better, where is the gratification? I'll take my fairly short wait list and Oakland prices over that shit all day long.