1. reverend1

reverend1

2. PhilB

PhilB

• Hello, new to the forum, I had some questions about white ink. I got a black and grey half sleeve in 2 sessions last year. September and December. I got some white highlights that have seemed to never heal properly. Some spots are red and raised, while others are normal looking. It's been 6 months since my second session and I still have raised spots. Is this normal? I went back to the shop after my first session and they were like yeah that's fine, nothing to worry about.  I've included some pictures.    Thanks for any input!
    • A picture or two would help us provide the realistic possibilities . . . 
    • It depends. If it's a big dark, poorly done tattoo, it might be hard. If it's a small, light, faded tattoo, it will be a lot easier. Make sure you get someone really experienced with coverups. Look at samples of their work. I've seen coverups that were worse than the original. I was getting tattooed one day and this woman comes in with one of the most amateurish, God awful tattoos I've ever seen. It was a cover up. After she was gone my artist looks at me and said, "That looks like Arnold Schwartzenager climbing out of a tar pit."
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries