New to the site with concept questions!

hdmark

Manatee jumping over the moon was a go-to that I pointed out any time some clueless person walks up to the counter and says "what should I get?". No takers.

A guy who tattoos in a local street shop was telling me about flash they have of a manatee with a big cock. Nobody has ever gotten it, kind of surprising given the neighborhood really, but you can't account for taste. I wonder if there's any relation to the manatee jumping over the moon design.

Find the best artist you can and get a dragon fighting a lion as a full torso piece.

This should just be the forum standard answer to any and all "what should I get?" questions!

Just out of interest, anyone have a dragon / lion battle royale?

• 11 months later...

Just so everyone knows - reviving a dead thread - I ended up staying away from the schools concept because someone said I may be going to grad school and then I would need to incorporate a third animal in... and that's just crazy. especially if the third school has a stupid mascot. cause then I have a lion fighting a dragon with like an otter in there....

ended up going with a tree with leaves swirling around it (watercolor style) on my upper arm/shoulder! (went to Mind's eye , Thanks joe shit!!!)

anyway... going for my third this summer so I figured id come back to the forum! Ill be in Houston this time and I have NO idea who to go to.

I'm thinking watercolor / illusion / MC Escher style. anyone have any cool ideas/thoughts/artists in the area?