Squidpants/Leg Mania; or, where we're at with our leg tattoos.

Your collection is amazing. I love the b&g look and I think the way they all work together really brings a great cohesion to your leg tattoos. I have a ton of color in most of my tattoos, but if I had to do it again, I'd give very serious consideration to having more b@g.

Thanks man, glad you like it! Yeah, being anal with matching things is one of the main reason I go for b/g only

Decided to quickly drop my pants in a field

Crow - Bert Krak

Rock of ages - Steve Byrne

Strongman - Stacey Ann

Golliwog - Steve Byrne

Pharoes horses - Steve Byrne

Gorilla - Dan Santoro

Tengu -Steve Byrne

Rose of nomans land - Steve Byrne

Grimm Reaper - Eli Quinters

Not that many right now but until last July I only had two

@scatterbrain92 There is a ton of material out there to get ideas from. You can start with wood block prints and your mind should be sufficiently blown; Hokusai, Yoshitoshi, Toshidama. If these do not appeal to your taste, then traditional Japanese is not really a style you are interested in. Plenty of lotuses, but not so much fairies on heartagrams.

• 2 weeks later...
OK, I'll play. These show most of my legs. I won't bore you with the sides of my knees or ankles. And I'm too lazy to type out who did what, but I'm happy to answer any questions.

[ATTACH]10833[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10834[/ATTACH]

While looking between @hogg's legs tonight, I was struck to realize we have all the same books. I mean it. All of them. Go figure.

While looking between @hogg's legs tonight, I was struck to realize we have all the same books. I mean it. All of them. Go figure.

Ha! First, I have to admit that "while looking between hogg's legs" is not a phrase I've heard before. Second, I have to admit that those are my wife's books. #SoIMarriedAHistorian

Ha! First, I have to admit that "while looking between hogg's legs" is not a phrase I've heard before. Second, I have to admit that those are my wife's books. #SoIMarriedAHistorian

You know, its not a phrase I've ever used before. I married a historian too. There is never any shortage of things to read around our house.

• 2 months later...
Getting my first leg tattoo at the convention in London in a few weeks. Can't decide if I am gonna fill my legs with random palm-sized tattoos (love that look!) or if I should aim for planning it out a bit.

do both

have a few random porkchops on my lower legs, gonna do some larger stuff on the front side

so...save a few big spots to plan some larger stuff out