Squidpants/Leg Mania; or, where we're at with our leg tattoos.

I realized that besides for instagram photos in the Latest Tattoo Lowdown-thread, I haven't uploaded any proper hi-res healed pictures of any one the tattoos I've gotten since I first registered here 3 years ago. I'll make sure to get to that. Anyway, here's my twiggy pale legs at their current state:

ojZBsPu.jpgoFjVzAS.jpg

phSka4S.jpgb6bn4Rg.jpg

Left leg, top to bottom:

Rose - Eli Quinters

Judas wearing devil mask - Iain Mullen

Heart factory-thing - Rudy Fritsch

Dietzel masked girl - Joel Albertsson

ACE-script - design by my friend, tattoo by Iain Mullen

Swampy horned skull - my friend Isabel

Crocodile bird - Joel Madberg SOOS

Man with birdcage head - my friend Isabel

Ancient aliens UFO with wings and bird claw - Iain Mullen

Gorilla in tower holding skull - Deno

Crossed bones RMA - my friend Isabel

Återkomst - some scratcher named Jens (traded for a small photo)

Badly healed heel tattoo - Iain Mullen

Upside down skull - my design, tattoo by Iain Mullen

Right leg, top to bottom:

Shaman and hyena - James McKenna

Rock of ages, upside down cross - Peter Lagergren

Girl sleeping in moon - Jaclyn Réhe

Human cuddled in egg shape - my friend Isabel

Whispering devil + indian symbol and three moons - Iain Mullen

Baboon head - Matty D'Arienzo

Saraswati/indian looking head - Adde Ramstedt

Behive - Knibbe Pallius

Upside down eye of providence and snake - Ville Prinsen

Big angry snake head - Deno

Cat reaper - Joel Madberg SOOS

Funky tiger coming out of flower - Cezilia Hjelt

Equaly badly healed heel tattoo - Iain Mullen (both to be redone in a few months)

Bum dreaming "C.R.E.A.M." - Frej Lind

Hårda Tider-band logo on toe - my friend Isabel

Edit: Oh wow, long post. Thought they were thin enough to go side by side in pairs. Well.. enjoy

I realized that besides for instagram photos in the Latest Tattoo Lowdown-thread, I haven't uploaded any proper hi-res healed pictures of any one the tattoos I've gotten since I first registered here 3 years ago. I'll make sure to get to that. Anyway, here's my twiggy pale legs at their current state:

ojZBsPu.jpgoFjVzAS.jpg

phSka4S.jpgb6bn4Rg.jpg

Left leg, top to bottom:

Rose - Eli Quinters

Judas wearing devil mask - Iain Mullen

Heart factory-thing - Rudy Fritsch

Dietzel masked girl - Joel Albertsson

ACE-script - design by my friend, tattoo by Iain Mullen

Swampy horned skull - my friend Isabel

Crocodile bird - Joel Madberg SOOS

Man with birdcage head - my friend Isabel

Ancient aliens UFO with wings and bird claw - Iain Mullen

Gorilla in tower holding skull - Deno

Crossed bones RMA - my friend Isabel

Återkomst - some scratcher named Jens (traded for a small photo)

Badly healed heel tattoo - Iain Mullen

Upside down skull - my design, tattoo by Iain Mullen

Right leg, top to bottom:

Shaman and hyena - James McKenna

Rock of ages, upside down cross - Peter Lagergren

Girl sleeping in moon - Jaclyn Réhe

Human cuddled in egg shape - my friend Isabel

Whispering devil + indian symbol and three moons - Iain Mullen

Baboon head - Matty D'Arienzo

Saraswati/indian looking head - Adde Ramstedt

Behive - Knibbe Pallius

Upside down eye of providence and snake - Ville Prinsen

Big angry snake head - Deno

Cat reaper - Joel Madberg SOOS

Funky tiger coming out of flower - Cezilia Hjelt

Equaly badly healed heel tattoo - Iain Mullen (both to be redone in a few months)

Bum dreaming "C.R.E.A.M." - Frej Lind

Hårda Tider-band logo on toe - my friend Isabel

Edit: Oh wow, long post. Thought they were thin enough to go side by side in pairs. Well.. enjoy

Nice work....but some of them would look better with color.

Nice work....but some of them would look better with color.

Thank you! Yeah I really like color tattoos, I'm not particular in that way. But I think when you start to get many not too large tattoos and they're all in different color schemes you end up looking like a explosion in a paint factory. Not that there is anything wrong with that, some people pull it off , but being of my particular kind I would find it impossible to dress and end up only dressing in black clothes. Also I would probably be like "man.. I really wish this blue was a little bit more teal" after like 10 years. I don't know, I can only speculate on what it would be like. Black and gray on skin looks so nice. To each it's own I guess.

Thank you! Yeah I really like color tattoos, I'm not particular in that way. But I think when you start to get many not too large tattoos and they're all in different color schemes you end up looking like a explosion in a paint factory. Not that there is anything wrong with that, some people pull it off , but being of my particular kind I would find it impossible to dress and end up only dressing in black clothes. Also I would probably be like "man.. I really wish this blue was a little bit more teal" after like 10 years. I don't know, I can only speculate on what it would be like. Black and gray on skin looks so nice. To each it's own I guess.

You have a real nice collection,but that ROA tattoo would look even cooler done in color.I love b&g work too,but all my traditional work is in color,and most of realistic stuff is in b&g.I guess I'm just not used to seeing traditional work done in b&g.Although it seems to be more prevalent in the city.

You have a real nice collection,but that ROA tattoo would look even cooler done in color.I love b&g work too,but all my traditional work is in color,and most of realistic stuff is in b&g.I guess I'm just not used to seeing traditional work done in b&g.Although it seems to be more prevalent in the city.

Thank you, again! Yeah I know, especially the ROA could be more dramatic in color. Also done by Peter Lagergren and his ways with doing color tattoos is just beyond. I've seen some quite complicated healed ones by him and they look truly amazing. If you don't know him I highly suggest you check out his stuff.

I don't know about how popular it is to get only b&g and only/mainly traditional but to me, judging by "the internet" it seems that quite a few people are doing it. I think it's a great strong look, a bit more primitive and raw looking than having a lot of color and fine lines. Actually I'm trying to get some prettier pieces as not to look too grim

Thank you, again! Yeah I know, especially the ROA could be more dramatic in color. Also done by Peter Lagergren and his ways with doing color tattoos is just beyond. I've seen some quite complicated healed ones by him and they look truly amazing. If you don't know him I highly suggest you check out his stuff.

I don't know about how popular it is to get only b&g and only/mainly traditional but to me, judging by "the internet" it seems that quite a few people are doing it. I think it's a great strong look, a bit more primitive and raw looking than having a lot of color and fine lines. Actually I'm trying to get some prettier pieces as not to look too grim

Your collection is amazing. I love the b&g look and I think the way they all work together really brings a great cohesion to your leg tattoos. I have a ton of color in most of my tattoos, but if I had to do it again, I'd give very serious consideration to having more b@g.