Blizzard of 2011

Mr. Frog

As you may have heard, we had a Blizzard last night in Chicago. here's some pics I took last night. All my shoveling was filled back in this morning. The city is kinda shut down today. I actually tattooed during it yesterday early evening. I doubt anybody is tattooing today. Enjoy. I might take more pics today.

Here in CT we've already had a blizzard and almost 80" of snow so far this winter with more predicted for Sat so I'm not feeling too bad for you in Chicago, not that you're looking for sympathy. And by the time that midwest storm reached us here in the northeast it was a real fun ice storm with numerous roof collapses. Cool pictures though.

it was 20 below here in denver this morning but we have got very little snow, its been this way the past few days,im not tattooing today as the temp in my shop was 34degress! guess the landlord is fixing the heat as we speak-i suppose we had it coming since our winter has been relatively mild so far......only been in three real deal blizzards,not good for tattooin thats fo sho

Southern Ontario, Canada got hit last night and all day today. Its still coming down here where I am in Ontario. I dont think I will be clearing any of the snow til tomorrow when its has stopped. Where I am we have lots of open land. The wind is creating huge snow drifts that are at least waist deep all over the place. LOL my horses did not like it outside today (relax, they had their water/windproof blankets on and have places to shelter from the weather) They were very happy to come into the barn at supper time.

wow i cant believe some of the pictures i have seen and how bad the roads are. Here in Toronto, its not so bad, alot of schools were shut down and many people and children took a snow day (except for me). when i was driving to work this morning the roads were empty, which is pretty good because everyone was pretty much swerving all over the place on the unplowed roads.

wow i cant believe some of the pictures i have seen and how bad the roads are. Here in Toronto, its not so bad, alot of schools were shut down and many people and children took a snow day (except for me). when i was driving to work this morning the roads were empty, which is pretty good because everyone was pretty much swerving all over the place on the unplowed roads.

I heard on the radio that Windsor was not going to plow the roads till the storm was done, and for everyone to stay off of them. I will take some pics tomorrow after I am done my clean up of all the snow.

My car is buried. I'm not close enough to walk to the Lake in these conditions. I know people have been photographing up there though. Lake Shore drive is being dug out. Buses and cars were buried. Navy Pier is the place Lochlan. There's really just a big ferris wheel. i guess the North East is next on the storm list.

My car is buried. I'm not close enough to walk to the Lake in these conditions. I know people have been photographing up there though. Lake Shore drive is being dug out. Buses and cars were buried. Navy Pier is the place Lochlan. There's really just a big ferris wheel. i guess the North East is next on the storm list.

Navy Pier, that's it! It seemed like so much more when I was kid, haha. I love the picture Dari just posted but I'm looking at the picture not experiencing it.