Hello from MD

Wsaund

New to the forum and tattoos. Wanted to say "Hi". Name is. Bill, and I live in MD. I am in the process of getting my first tattoo and can't wait for it to get done. First session was 7.5 hours and probably got about 10 more to go.

I have 10 hours left. Now here is my problem. I was told it would be X number for the whole thing, but because they under estimated how long it would take, they are gonna charge me double what I was told it would be for the tattoo. Kinda pissed. I have a baby on the way in a couple months and do not have any additional funds available.

Edit: this is from the owner of the shop, not the artist that is doing my work. He originally told me that it was gonna take him long than he expected and would not charge me any more money.

^^^ Then wait until you can afford it. Tattoos cost what they cost. We don't talk about money here on this forum because it's (1) not very polite and (2) none of our/your business.

Sorry. I took out the price.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it normal to be told a flat price, then come back for another session and they charge you more because they under estimated the time it would take? No being snide, I honestly don't know if this is normal practice or not.