The website made me do it.

Dog Bite

Witty introduction that makes you think this is one radical dude.

I'm currently working on finishing an American Traditional sleeve. I'm going in tomorrow to see about getting a spider web on my elbow, which would be my second one, so hopefully I might be done the whole arm by the time I'm 73. I've always loved tattoos, but these ones in particular. I really dig the style, they've got a kind of whimsical quality to them. After my arm I've got plans to do a couple on my legs, neck, and hands. I'm not really looking forward to the knuckles, but I suppose sacrifices must be made, eh?

Well, I'm about out of things to say. If anybody has any questions for some strange reason feel free to ask. In lieu of a proper introduction, here's a good CD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MEuY4ObLU

Welcome! Where you getting tattooed? Just a warning, they may not do your neck/hands until you're fairly covered. (Who am I kidding, everyone tattoos everything now..)

Elbow for this one. Yeah, my artist already told me that they wouldn't do the hands / neck (hopefully that includes the face as well) until you have "enough". I'm in no rush, it's not like I've got a shortage of places to tattoo already. ;)