Mid Year Assessments

The one real positive thing I've noticed developing is that dudes, & dudettes who are suiting down are starting to really appreciate "heavy", not just washing in work. That draws a line in the sand between a fad & a commitment.

I think yas all know what I'm talking about here!

Oh...I see lots of air balloons getting around. What's up (haha!! up) with that!?...not that there's anything wrong with fkn air balloons or anything, just wondering.

I don't know if the guy is on here or not but I actually recollect seeing someone on IG getting a monmon cat back piece with a Fudo Myo-o back piece. Yeah, it was pretty jaw dropping incredible.

Whoa, anyone know where to find a pic of that?

tiny arrows, black stipple stuff...everyone wants a mandala a la hooper, tribal coming back but all of these are not yet fully saturated just see a lot of them.

give it a few years and everyone will hate it. inevitable. then the next trend will start.

the other stuff everyone has mentioned mostly it feels like i have seen for the last 5 years.

except mon mon cats that shit is pretty recent

also there has to be at least 10k tattoos of that butterfly head winged dietzel girl

As long as they're good tattoos, I don't really care what suddenly takes off as a trend. What sucks is that trendy stuff invites a lot of imitators who copy without knowing what they're doing (there's a lot of really wonky mandalas out there, for example). But I find it hard to care, particularly as a client, what images are "trending" as long as they're done well. None of us are all that original.

Rose morph was huge in 98-2002 (and probably a decade before, and probably a decade before). It's a good thing to come back.

when richard tattoo'd me he made it sound like it wasn't too popular actually...but idk. i'm not dissing the design btw.

was alot harder to see what everyone was doing back then as opposed to how we can just check instagram every few hours or something and see all this stuff...