Hellos & Such

Gemini

Hey all!

I've been lurking along and have already learned a ton at LST. I have a single tattoo, a bad college decision. I've had it lasered a few times, and now I'm looking for a cover up.

I can see already that this place is addictive. I've gone from "maybe it should be a little larger than I was going to go" to "and I need this and this, and ohhhhh look at that!"

Thanks for letting me hang out.

I live in the greater SF bay area. I could fairly easily travel to anywhere in Northern California.

While I am seeing a lot of great work, I am having trouble finding someone doing great work of the style I think I want. I really like the etching/woodcut/linework approach to botanicals. Suggestions?

Somebody with better knowledge of the tattooers in the area might be able to offer better advice, but Stephanie Tamez from Saved Tattoo in Brooklyn sometimes does guest spots at 2Spirit in SF. Steph is great with the woodcut/etching style and she's one of the best people in tattooing that I've ever met. I'd give 2Spirit a call and see when she's next tattooing there and see about getting in with her.