New and ready for some input on my current ink!

Csmor510

I'm courtney, basically I'm here to see everyone else's style of tattoos and all the respected art around the world. I attached a picture of my tattoo, it's two roses on my foot. I'm looking for honest opinions on what I should have done with it. Color, shading etc? I feel like I'm ready to get it moving and make it more eye catching. Let me know what you think and be honest!!!

I actually went in and had it done somewhat randomly. I was the one who suggested just doing the outline and then coming back once I had thought longer and harder about color and shading. Problem is I don't know where to go really from here. Hallowed Grounds in Scarborough maine did it they're great artists. I'm very aware of the fact of this being permanent so I like to take it a step at a time you know what I mean? :-)

I vote yellow, brown, and lots of black

So here's what I'm thinking, I don't think those colors really suit my personality I want something really vibrant and unrealistic I should have mentioned that. I'm thinking something along this color scheme.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you I agree! I had to wait and be patient now the urge is striking so time to get on it while I have extra money to play with

• 2 weeks later...