Hello! I have questions about head tattoos!

Psychegots

Hello everyone! I'm a Young guy with a chest piece already and a full sleeve which I am really happy with. I have always loved hand and head tattoos as well but I have to stay Clear of tattoos that can not be covered up for a job interview. So I thought that I just could not get them but seeing Kelly Osbournes New tattoo in the media today (simple but awesome in my opinion) made me think about getting one in the same location. I tried to Google around for some info about head tattoos but all Google wanted to show me was bald men getting spots tattoed as fake hair or People telling other People not to get a head tattoo! :D Anyway hoping someone here has some real experience. My two main questions are:

1: How well will a written (probably bad Language here, I am not a native speaker, but I mean a written Word) tattoo hold up over time on that location?

2: How long hair do you typically need before the tattoo is completely invisible at that locaton? If I am going to do it I need to know I will be able to hide it by letting my sidecut grow out before interviews and the like. I am blonde with thick strong hear on both parents sides :cool:

Heres another similar piece I think is really cool. side head tattoo - Bing Images

A bit feminine maybe but I think I can pull it off (not that I want the exact same Words etc but location and something in writing). :cool:

Love to hear Your advice and I am sorry for any spelling mistakes and bad Language.

Head tattoos are generally for the kind of people who don't seek the opinions of others or have to consider how to hide them.

Why? As long as you can hide it With letting Your hair grow out I do not see the big difference from any other tattoo.

I have a tattoo all the way around my head, and it's visible at some point every day, no matter how long I've had my hair. It may be mostly hidden, but at my temples it's always visible, and if my hair ruffles a bit, it's very visible. Unless you can have a job where a head tattoo being noticed isn't an issue, don't do it.

I have a tattoo all the way around my head, and it's visible at some point every day, no matter how long I've had my hair. It may be mostly hidden, but at my temples it's always visible, and if my hair ruffles a bit, it's very visible. Unless you can have a job where a head tattoo being noticed isn't an issue, don't do it.

And you think that would be the case even With scripture? I Guess I should keep my head tattoo-free then... :( Thanks for responding!