July 2014 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Iwar

Here are the rules:

The tattoo picture that gets posted in this thread for July 2014 with the most 'likes' for the month wins! The contest starts on the first of the month and ends on the last day of the month.

• Your tattoo picture must be posted in this thread (both tattooers and tattoo customers can win) in order to qualify.
  • Include with your photo/post...tattoo artist name & tattoo shop.
  • You MUST be the one who has the tattoo or did the tattoo.
  • You can 'like' as many tattoos as you want.
  • It can be a finished or in progress tattoo.
  • You cannot enter the same tattoo in more than one contest.

Throw me L side in. Crocodile (from my Croc fighting days :)) & my ugly looking bat. Tattooer CP, Australia.

@polliwog. I love that Eagle. F_uck_ing rad.

Holy shit, did you actually fight crocodiles? Apart from those killer tattoos, you deserve to win just for that. That's insane, man.

Picked up this lil' thigh giblet while on vacation in Japan in 2013 from the (then) Hiroshi Hirakawa at Three Tides Tattoo, Osaka

Awesome. I'm going to be there in a few weeks and am hoping to stop by and see if I can get a walk in. I don't have much time, and the friends I'm going with aren't really into tattoos, but I'm going to try if I can. Maybe I'll have a submission later in the month.

Holy shit, did you actually fight crocodiles? Apart from those killer tattoos, you deserve to win just for that. That's insane, man.

Lol. No mate, I didn't really fight crocs...but hey! ya can't let the truth get in the way of a good yarn :)

It's a bit of a joke...a lot of people overseas think we have Kangaroos hopping down the footpaths in suburbia & that we all wrestle dangerous killer man eating salt water crocodiles.

Probably ol' Mick Dundee had something to do with that.

Thanks for the positives on the tattoos anyway :)

And @polliwog. I didn't vote for your eagle for nothing Miss. That is definitely a winning tattoo that I too would envy owning. Your lucky to have such a kick arse piece :)

I only have to walk ten minutes out the front door to the local park and see forty of the things, Kangaroos that is , not crocodiles.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10980[/ATTACH]

also @Sparky Polastri that cat is blowing my mind.

Thanks very much :D

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome. I'm going to be there in a few weeks and am hoping to stop by and see if I can get a walk in. I don't have much time, and the friends I'm going with aren't really into tattoos, but I'm going to try if I can. Maybe I'll have a submission later in the month.

Awesome. Great shop with awesome atmosphere, the dudes there are super warm and friendly- I hope you make it :D