Glad to have found this forum

WhyMista

Well I'm a current college student majoring in psych with an emphasis on neuroscience and personality disorders. I've got 11 tattoos now. Got my first right after graduating from Marine Corps boot camp in 04 then since last june I've gotten ten with the most recent being yesterday afternoon. I plan on getting started on a half sleeve on my left arm sometime as well as a piece on my chest.

Can't seem to get this one to post upright so here it is again.

IMG_20140703_222454_zpsfh4yvnwf.jpg[/img]

20140503_194107_zpsyhvbbsz8.jpg[/img]

Welcome dude. What are you thinking of for your half sleeve and who are you planning to go to?

Most likely I'm just going to give them a few general ideas and then let them come up with something. My half sleeve will be more just for aesthetics not so much having a specific meaning. I'm good with broad concepts but I figure why not basically let them bring me what they put together based off of the few general ideas/concepts I have and go from there.

There is one woman who has done a lot of friends that my mom knows and I forget the other womans name that has done a lot of a friend of mines work but she works out of Austin.

Nothing wrong with getting tattoos that don't have some deep and meaningful and fuckin mystical meaning attached to them. Good attitude. And good attitude too that you have a general idea but will leave it in the hands of your chosen tattooer.

I agree. All the ones I have so far do have a specific meaning but at least my half sleeve on my left arm and eventually my right will be just artistic. I actually stumbled upon this site by accident. I had been looking for a forum like this for a while and had given up and last night I forgot what I searched for but this came up and I was like 'well awesome found what I stopped looking for by accident'