Hello everyone!

spence1022

So mostly I just signed up for this site to get help with a tattoo issue, but I will more than likely stay lol. I don't really know what to say or do here. I don't know if I tell you about myself or what. I don't have a whole lot of tattoos really. Most of mine are small little one that I will have covered up eventually. (got them young, wasn't thinking.) Umm... I'm married lol. Don't have kids... I'm pretty bad at this kind of thing as you can see. But I will say "hello" and if I make new friends along the way, that's just a plus :D

Oh and if your artsy, I would love some help with something... I have a tattoo on my forearm, and it's a cover up. The guy who did it is a very reputable artist around here and does really good work, unfortunately, when he did mine, it didn't turn out so well... I'm going back to him to have it fixed, because I feel like he was just having an off day, and it was a pretty difficult cover. Plus I want him to have the chance to fix his own work. The color is fading, and the other color in it is not the best. Some of the lines are a little wonky, and some are gone completely. I don't want it covered up, just the color fixed. I'm not good at seeing a finished product until it's finished, that's why I'm asking for help. I thought the pink and purple would look okay at first, but now I'm really not so sure... Hopefully that link will work. I've never done that before. (And please ignore the mess of toys in the background... I babysit lol)

35mpcf8.jpg[/img]

So mostly I just signed up for this site to get help with a tattoo issue, but I will more than likely stay lol. I don't really know what to say or do here. I don't know if I tell you about myself or what. I don't have a whole lot of tattoos really. Most of mine are small little one that I will have covered up eventually. (got them young, wasn't thinking.) Umm... I'm married lol. Don't have kids... I'm pretty bad at this kind of thing as you can see. But I will say "hello" and if I make new friends along the way, that's just a plus :D

Oh and if your artsy, I would love some help with something... I have a tattoo on my forearm, and it's a cover up. The guy who did it is a very reputable artist around here and does really good work, unfortunately, when he did mine, it didn't turn out so well... I'm going back to him to have it fixed, because I feel like he was just having an off day, and it was a pretty difficult cover. Plus I want him to have the chance to fix his own work. The color is fading, and the other color in it is not the best. Some of the lines are a little wonky, and some are gone completely. I don't want it covered up, just the color fixed. I'm not good at seeing a finished product until it's finished, that's why I'm asking for help. I thought the pink and purple would look okay at first, but now I'm really not so sure... Hopefully that link will work. I've never done that before. (And please ignore the mess of toys in the background... I babysit lol)

35mpcf8.jpg[/img]

Good luck with the tat - it's beautiful - I'm looking for help with a coverup myself