Sir-Lurksalot finally registered..

Steele

I don't know why I haven't registered and contributed before now. Mostly because my main source of internet connection was my iPhone. With the MacBook Air, comes great response-ability. (Hurr hur) 23, from South Carolina, just a lowly artist-come-scratcher here. Did several years in the pen learning, and thought I was hot shit. Got real gear and ent up having to learn it all over again. This site has not only helped my technique and general knowledge- but really made me see I need formal guidance. If you have the skills, why not be a professional? This is my mission in life.

Although I work under the table currently, I hope I can contribute to LST. Thanks for having me.

You're a scratcher who doesn't like traditional? I think you came to the wrong website. I don't know how you supposedly lurked here for any amount of time and didn't figure this out, but you obviously did not get an idea of what this place is about. It's about being the opposite of you.

I dislike "traditional" in the sailor/western sense. How is it that I contradict myself? Thanks for speaking for all of LST, by the way.

I didn't say you contradicted yourself, I said you contradict this website. The fact that you're a scratcher goes against the ideal of professionalism and respect for the craft. The fact that you downtalk traditional, of which the founder of this site is considered one of the best in the business at, goes against a huge majority of the member's viewpoints.

Im not saying you can't go to a Catholic church and preach Mormonism. Im just saying, you'd be an idiot.