hi new here wanted some advice.

Veronica L Giron

Hi my names veronica. Im a mom of 2 soon to be 3 (gaining a step daughter). Im 26 and have several tattoos already including one for my two kids. I was wondering if and what would be a good idea to get for my soon to be step daughter. Shes 7 almost 8 and is a big tomboy.

Welcome Veronica. I think you should get a big eagle across your chest because tattoos represent whatever you want them to represent so you might as well go for a huge fuck off eagle.

This is the best advice in the world.

When you understand where a lot of us come from here Miss Veronica you will see @Graeme was being genuine, welcoming, friendly and sincere.

Now, after you apologise for calling his knowledgeable response dumb, maybe you can start appreciating and learning why this advice is so sound.

Plus, I like it. Reminds me when I wanted my eagle slammed into my stomach and ribs, I said to my tattooer. I don't give a fuck how it looks, all I want is a trad looking fuck off eagle in flight gripping another big fuck off skull drilled into my mid pipe. He knew exactly what I meant.

For me, it represents my freedom, my flight from a dark period into a brighter future, although carrying elements to remind me of where I've been, and to where I'm going.

Ha! No it doesn't, I literally just made that shit up on the spot! Maybe I watched too many episodes of M.I. Sounds fuckin cool, I mean stupid but doesn't it?

No, I got it because...well, you should kinda get it by now I'm hoping :)

Welcome the fuck to LST. The friendliest place on the web ;)

I feel like telling anyone "why" you got a tattoo (when it has deep personal symbolism/meaning attached) lessens the meaning and relevance of said symbolism, makes it sound trite. Get a tattoo because you want one, get whatever one you want, and that's it - the act and experience of getting it carries more weight than what it is in a lot of ways. I'm now approaching the point where I'm getting tattoos because I like them and they don't need to have any meaning whatsoever, there's great freedom in that. I'm probably missing @Mick Weder's point, but that's where I'm at after this hellishly long workweek.

I'm now approaching the point where I'm getting tattoos because I like them and they don't need to have any meaning whatsoever, there's great freedom in that. I'm probably missing @Mick Weder's point

No, I think your picking up what I'm putting down here @Fala. From the wise words of the ancient prophet Arhur Fonzarelli (better known as The Fonz) once said, “Exactamundo”.

Jeez, are you all smoking crack tonight? Doesn't every newbie get at least one for free before the slamming -the-eagle/panther/skull communal psyche rears it's sword-stabbed-through-the-head? Just one?!?

Sheesh.

Veronica - what is/are the tattoos for your other two kids?

Veronica- anyone can trace an Eagle stencil. Mick has no point except that he really really loves Eagles.

I think you should get on instagram, pinterest, or any other social media site so that you're not searching for a picture per say, but search through some artists- with keeping in mind of what you want- and find one that has a style that you really dig.

If you need to travel- then do it. It will be worth it. Create a line of communication with him/her and conglomerate on the perfect piece for you. If you find the right artist, it doesn't matter what you get because you'll love it.