What do you think do I need touch up???

Jack Wright

Had this tattoo over a year now and I'm starting to get fed up with it as you can see some parts seem like a half job and kinda feels like the tat has been rushed and looks unfinished is this an easy fix or should I cover I'm not sure help me out guys

I'd vote for just getting it covered up. A good traditional rose should look something like this.

184sml1.jpg

Your leaves are all kinds of jacked up (especially in that first picture) and it could be the angle / lighting, but the compass doesn't even look the same size all the way around. That banner makes me sad, so the less said about that, the better. Also, the S looks like an upside down 5.

I'm not sure you could fix those things. Obviously wait for somebody who knows (a lot) more than me, but to my untrained eye, I'd say get a rad panther instead.

A local tattooed the Drew it free hand I was a little drunk at the time and that's where I made my mistake! Do you think it's possible if a good tattooist could give it some live the pictures do make t look worse than it is but saying that it Still is bad detailed all I wanted was 2 nice detailed roses

- - - Updated - - -

Better pic

Right so it's a lost cause :( I can't really get anything that would over size this because of work issues but let's say I get it removed is that a big asking price?

Apparently this beauty cost the dude $1,200 to remove. Black is easier than colour, and yours looks to be a fair bit larger as well. Honestly, I'd wager it's probably cheaper for you to cover it up.

As little as I know about tattoos, I know even less about removing them. Get some more opinions before you decide to do anything, I can't stress that enough, man.

Is English a second language for you?

I'm having a hard time understanding. When you say "local" do you mean "in someone's house" or in an actual shop.

If you tell the fine people here at LST where you are from, they can possibly point you in the right direction.

- - - Updated - - -

If you know so little about tattoos, why are you telling this dude to get a cover-up?

It can be fixed for the most part.

Because he asked for an opinion, so I gave him a fucking opinion. I didn't tell him to do shit, I said I wasn't sure if it could be fixed and I thought a cover up would be a better choice.

Hey no need for conflict I have taken both of you opinions as good advise and no by local I mean a actually tattooist studio! I think I'm gonna try have it re worked see if someone in my area (Spain) can help add more detail and maybe cover a couple parts up is necessary I've always know it didn't look brilliant but now I've shown it to people who know about tattoos it's made me even more paranoid about it considering you guys have said it's shite which to be honest it is

Hey, it's not brilliant, but not bad enough to go into the 'worst tattoos ever' thread either, I'd say ;-) I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you find fantastic tattooers in Spain (are you willing to travel anywhere within Spain? If not you might want to be a bit more precise...) and then it's probably best to go and see someone in person to get a professional opinion.

Good luck and welcome!

It really isn't that terrible. Having it reworked by a more qualified/experienced artist is probably a better option than complete coverup or removal.

Ok thank you all very helpful if it comes to it and I can't find someone in Palma I don't mind flying to Barcelona if it's going to be worth it I think my mission now is to find someone skilled enough who can rework/touch it up to make it look a lot more professional

Also i just googled Marjoca, Spain.... that place looks beautiful.

Haha, no offense, but this made me laugh somehow...and also made me realise how narrow my own horizon is actually. I don't think I've ever met someone who said they hadn't heard of Majorca before. But then, I'm from Germany and it's "our" most popular holiday destination...

Besides, some very nice recommendations in here already, hope you find something that suits you @Jack Wright.

Ok thank you all very helpful if it comes to it and I can't find someone in Palma I don't mind flying to Barcelona if it's going to be worth it I think my mission now is to find someone skilled enough who can rework/touch it up to make it look a lot more professional

I wouldn't get all crazy over it bro. It's not a big glob of crap you see from 10 feet away.

Take your time, do some research and see who is a great artist. if they can rework it, then go for it.