Aspiring Apprentice Here..

moooooooots

Hey everyone, first time poster here and aspiring tattoo apprentice. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this.. I haven't shown any of my work to any shops yet as I want to get better and come up with more complete pieces. Here are some images of my progress so far. Please offer criticism or tips. Thanks!

imgur: the simple image sharer - Cobra/Death head

imgur: the simple image sharer - Eagle

imgur: the simple image sharer - Fire Breathing Panther

imgur: the simple image sharer - My first flash sheet

imgur: the simple image sharer - Get off your high horse!

imgur: the simple image sharer - Hourglass

imgur: the simple image sharer - Margaritaville

imgur: the simple image sharer - Anarcho-Mickey

imgur: the simple image sharer - Tiger doodle

Perfectly reproduce classic images so many times that you can do exact renditions with your eyes closed. Then, aside from your portfolio, you'll be able to impress a potential mentor on the spot with just a pencil and piece of paper.

By "reproducing quality imagery", do you mean copying common designs such as daggers, skulls, hearts, ships etc..? Also, would this be okay to use in my portfolio? Thanks!

Find good reference, tattoo or non tattoo related and try and draw exactly what you see. That's a good starting point. Practice it as often as possible. If your drawing is close but looks off, don't fix it. Redraw it.