After a month, still no peeling. How's it looking?

taylorn

How's it looking? Is possible to re-do the line work or would it not be worth it? Am I just being crazy? Should I look into removal or cover up? Thanks.

PS

I took the picture below in sunlight so maybe that's why it looks super sparkly

Answering your questions, in order: It's looking fine. It is possible to redo the line work, but it is not worth it. Yes. ;) No removal and no cover up. You're welcome.

It looks "sparkly" because it's a fresh tattoo. The top layer of skin hasn't healed over yet. Give it time.

It seems like this is the third thread on the same tattoo. If you don't want the conversation to get buried, you can just reply to the old thread and it will bump... no need to keep creating new threads every couple weeks.

That being said, there has been great advice in the prior two threads. Go back, read those replies over and over, and try to not dwell on minor imperfections.

Sorry if I've been annoying and clueless of the protocol with threads. I won't bug this forum anymore.

Do what I do, when I look at my tattoos I just think about how awesome they look to me, I don't go over them with a microscope looking for imperfections. I think if you look hard enough you can find something wrong with any tattoo. If I were to spot something I didn't like I would take off my glasses and it would be perfect again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great point. I've done work that I personally was like, "eh, could've been better." and the client is so ecstatic about it that I find myself chasing my tail for answers. Everything is subjective. Obviously, the said tattoo in this thread isn't horrible. The majority is very clean, easy to read, and all around a nice tattoo. No need to worry about anything other than pleasing the client.