Planning next tattoo...

keydude

Hi everyone.

When our dad died when I was 18 me and my brother got a tattoo in his memory. We used an artist with a decent reputation but the job he did was pretty poor.

If I'm honest it was getting me down but I'm planning on sorting it out.

I'm looking for advice about covering up what I've got with something similar but better and a lot more to it.

When I'm able to, I'll post a picture of what I've currently got to see if anyone can advise whether it can be covered easily or whether I'd need a bash at laser removal first...

Thanks

I live in Sunderland, England. I've got an artist in mind - Triplesix Studios in Sunderland. They've got a fantastic reputation (and a long waiting list!).

I'm hoping to post a picture on here to get opinions on whether it can be covered up with what I'd like. Also looking for some input on the design.

Really excited!

I live in Sunderland, England. I've got an artist in mind - Triplesix Studios in Sunderland. They've got a fantastic reputation (and a long waiting list!).

I'm hoping to post a picture on here to get opinions on whether it can be covered up with what I'd like. Also looking for some input on the design.

Really excited!

Are you booking in with Bez? His stuff is crazy not my style at all but I can really appreciate it, his stuff is pretty heavy detail, I always feel like 2-3 laser sessions will give your artist a lot more chance of creating something you will love rather than just covering it with something really dark

Yeah was going to go with Bez. His work is unbelievable! I'm hearin that there's new laser equipment coming from America that only targets ink and doesn't hurt as much.

If this happens in the next couple of years I'll seriously consider it!!