Howdy

Ranwal

Hey guys whats going on. Was looking for a good tattoo forum just to kill my time on and have a few questions answered / get some advice etc.

Not too good at intros.

But. 22, US Army 91B here. Hoping to stick around for a while.

Listen to @exume. Rock of Ages is a powerhouse, and you can't go wrong with any of the guys working there. Check out their website: Rock Of Ages Tattoo

Also, Chad Koeplinger will be joining RoA team soon. You should definitely check out his work too: http://instagram.com/chadkoeplinger

Other good shops that I know of in the area are Great Wave Tattoo - Austin, Texas and Perfection Tattoo.

Good luck!

El Paso. Not sure If I want to get it covered up since it holds a lot of meaning to me, just simply wondering what i'd need to do to fix it and make it a really nice chest piece.

Kinda wanted to find someone to sketch something up for some money.

El Paso. Not sure If I want to get it covered up since it holds a lot of meaning to me, just simply wondering what i'd need to do to fix it and make it a really nice chest piece.

Kinda wanted to find someone to sketch something up for some money.

In that case I would strongly advice you to visit a tattoo shop. There's really no substitute for consulting with a tattooer in person, and I can almost guarantee that it's gonna generate the best result for you.

In that case I would strongly advice you to visit a tattoo shop. There's really no substitute for consulting with a tattooer in person, and I can almost guarantee that it's gonna generate the best result for you.

I'll have to do that once I get home from deployment