who else has seen the true love documentary ?

i heard of True Love back in the summer and i checked it out and skimmer through them, but really liked ep 07 with Nikki Balls(i mean that was the one that really stuck with me). then i forgot all about them and now thanks to this thread i rewatched them all. i loved watching that guys arm go from bare to bold in such a short time period. i actually learned alot from watching them. though my favoriote one is still Ep 07, that skull she did on his inner arm was so rad!!

I have only seen some of these tattoo videos but the ones I've seen were put together really well. I tried to insert the videos below but the user won't allow embedding of their videos so here's the list of tattooers they interviewed if you want to check it out:

Brian Bruno

Bailey Hunter Robinson

Eli Quinters

Bert Krak

The Gus and Martin Lacasse

Steve Boltz

Nikki Balls

Hunter Spanks

Chad Koeplinger

Todd Noble

i think the brian bruno one is my favorite. especially when they show him taking a break smoking a cigarette and he is just staring at the tattoo while talking to the client. i know that feeling of wanting to look at the fun piece your doing as much as possible cause when they walk out that door it is for the most part gone forever.

• 1 month later...

I was turned on to this documentary by this thread. I have probably watched each episode like five times. I can't get enough of them. If anybody can hook me up with a DVD version, I would gladly pay for the DVD, shipping and their time.

• 3 months later...

I can't remember which ones I've watched cause it was a while ago but it's a cool idea and it's nice to see someone who actually goes to good artists. I remember seeing something on tv where a guy was travelling around getting tattooed but he didn't know shit about who he was getting tattooed by and why.

I remember seeing something on tv where a guy was travelling around getting tattooed but he didn't know shit about who he was getting tattooed by and why.

HAHAHAHA you mean True Love or another thing? They're all great episodes, really enjoyed the Brian Bruno one and Bailey's, especially because his flat sense of humor falls..totally flat. That Italian fellow is walking around with one awesome arm.

Cu_Bu, this is like the fifth time I've seen you get genuinely stoked for stuff on here and I love it. And I just noticed your signature. This is the best part of LST!

Completely in agreement- really happy that you're getting so excited over this stuff, Scott! I've actually spoken to Scott about his tattoos, and the ideas he has, and he's going to end up with some killer tattoos! :)

thanks guys, I am genuinely excited and actually think LST has saved my tattooed self. I have always been drawn towards tattoos but like many my ignorance towards the matter left me in uncapable hands. Without you guys I would have already covered my covered tattooes and have been done with it. This site has been the driving force in my appreciation of art.