Hello

someotherguy

Big fan of this site and finally decided to join. Been getting tattooed since the 90s and have only been tattooed in the New England are. Living in NYC for the last few years and have decided to start getting work done here. I'm think of going to Mike Perfetto to start of my NYC collection.

Best,

Justin

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to see any and all Mike Perfetto tattoos. I've seen the Indian Chief, Panther Head that were posted on the TAM blog. I'm thinking of going in and picking from the flash collection. It's been like….17 years since I've done that and I'm kind of jonesing for that kind of experience.

Mike Perfetto did the blue koi in my profile..I got it done probably 15yrs.ago,and the color still looks great.I've also been tattooed by Mike & Tom @ Electric tattoo they do walk-ins on the weekends.Everybody in that shop does nice work..And Caz works 3 days a week,and is real good.

Instagram

Your in Bay Ridge check out Dan & Ricky @ Instagram they do some nice Japanese work.

Thanks man. Wow, Mike Perfetto's piece looks great. It's funny, I've been getting tattooed by only Erick Lynch for the last 10 years, started getting tattooed by him in 2000 pre-Redemption. 12 years ago Chris Dingwell finished a sleeve and did a neck piece for me but since then it's only been Erick. He did my back piece , ribs, neck, hands, chest, and a sleeve. Though I did just get a little 'Twin Peaks' tattoo by Ron Wells this past spring on my leg.

Both Erick and Chris had to contest with doing a bunch of cover ups from when I was a 90s kid getting bad work done so I'm excited that , save for the Ron Wells piece, my legs are bare for some work.

Wanting to get mostly traditional tattoo flash designs. I've wanted a panther since I was a little,little kid so I'm thinking I might have Mike Perfetto do it.

Welcome! Maybe @Bunny Switchblade has some Mike Perfetto tattoos?

I do indeed......he is closed on Fridays and Sundays......get there early and get your name on the list....he does first come first served!

If you find yourself higher on the list you can always walk a few blocks and get some Brooklyn pizza! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Mike Perfetto, Tony Polito, Ronnie Dellaquila, Pete Giacinto(sp), Riche Fie... then head to NJ and hit up Mike Schweigert

I have pieces from all of these gentlemen......and they are the nicest group of guys around!

It's.....Giaquinto

I would add Richie Montgomery and Steve Delgatto to this list as well!

I would call to make sure they will be tattooing the days you will be looking to get tattooed!

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't realize Tony Polito was still tattooing here. That's great, I'll totally get a piece from him!

Contact Rich Fie to find out for sure.....tony has been tattooing on saturdays off and on but I think people are contacting him ahead of time to get tattooed and to make sure he is going to be there!

- - - Updated - - -

Get something from every one of the crew at Smith Street......and @daveborjes is being humble....you should get something from him too!

I do indeed......he is closed on Fridays and Sundays......get there early and get your name on the list....he does first come first served!

If you find yourself higher on the list you can always walk a few blocks and get some Brooklyn pizza! :)

Thanks. I realize he is just next to me in Bensonhurst, I'm taking that as a sign to hit him up first

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, brain fart, Richie Montgomery as well...

If you want to see all of them bullshitting, look on YouTube for "The Sitdown"... I posted a link before I think.

As far as me being humble, I try. Sure, I want to do an awesome tattoo on you, but I also don't want to sway people away from old timers that deserve it more than me, if that makes sense.

Thanks. 'The Sitdown' made me happy and excited to start a full NYC collection. I just check out your work too man, I'll have to take a trip over the bridge at some point :-)