Hiya

lindsay

Hey everyone, new to this site obviously haha. I'm getting my first tattoo in about three weeks and none of my friends or family have tattoos, so I thought it'd be cool to be in an environment where I can have thoughtful and helpful discussions with people who understand!

Looking forward to chatting with all of you.

-lindsay

Hey everyone, new to this site obviously haha. I'm getting my first tattoo in about three weeks and none of my friends or family have tattoos, so I thought it'd be cool to be in an environment where I can have thoughtful and helpful discussions with people who understand!

Looking forward to chatting with all of you.

-lindsay

Welcome to LST. What are you thinking of getting? and do you have a shop and artist picked out?

Welcome to LST. What are you thinking of getting? and do you have a shop and artist picked out?

Thanks!

I hope I won't be judged too harshly for this, but I'm hoping to get two tattoos in the same appointment, both Harry Potter themed. Can't really put into words how much that series has meant to me and always will mean to me. I have a shop picked out and am between two artists at the moment. Haven't made my appointment yet.

Thanks!

I hope I won't be judged too harshly for this, but I'm hoping to get two tattoos in the same appointment, both Harry Potter themed. Can't really put into words how much that series has meant to me and always will mean to me. I have a shop picked out and am between two artists at the moment. Haven't made my appointment yet.

Welcome! You shall receive no judgement from me. The first piece I am truly proud of is Harry potter influenced :). It's the Doe by Lizzie Renaud in my gallery.

Welcome!

Where are you from?

I fully encourage your tattoo! Just make sure you do your research and find a good artist.

Next year I'm getting a half sleeve of Back to the Future soooo no judgment from me. hahaha

I'm flying to California for that appointment.

I'm from South Jersey!

I definitely did my research and I am pretty positive on a place.

Wow... That is crazy lol