hi

exmember88

I came across your forums looking for places to find new tattoo artists for the shop I manage

so Hello /wave

- - - Updated - - -

So in order to post anything new I have to reply to other threads I just really read that over, and that is difficult for me since I myself do not do tattoos, I am the manager of a tattoos shop and I am a professional body piercer. I'll take a look through the forums and see if I can't be helpful in some way

Then get a tattoo......get a tattooooo...

I never said I didn't have tattoos, I have 33 tattoos to be specific, I posted this before reading any of the forums and I assumed they would be mostly professional tattooists, and didn't want to offer up amateur opinions.

Oh, surprised you didn't put that in your intro. Most people share they have tattoos in their introduction after they lurk for a while reading posts to get an idea what the forum is about and if they are interested in the content and signing up.

I never lurked, I don't lurk, I'm a jump right in kind of person. Also since I'm here on behalf of the shop I work for it's a little different, we're looking for a new artist, so waiting out my 3 days til I can post a help wanted post. I made a bad assumption about these forums since most tattoo forums are filled with tattoo artists and very few enthusiasts, this place seems to be the exception.

So yeah I'm a body piercer, have been for 12 years, in a shop.

I have a Halloween themed sleeve in progress, and a spirit animal portrait sleeve in progress on the other side, I have a mostly Asian themed leg in progress, and a few odds and ends thrown in for good measure.