Hi all....Las Vegan here.

Lynn Webster Rose

Found this site while I was looking up tattoo aftercare...impressive. I too have been using the new technique of Tagaderm film and after reading some of the posts I know I am on the right path. After using it one time, I will NEVER heal a tattoo any other way!! I am healing 2 new ones right now...making this number 5 that I have healed using the film. Although I am not where near as advanced as some of you, I AM 2/3 of the way done with my "sleeve" on my left arm, along with 7 other pieces on various parts of my anatomy.

Going to read more posts now....thanks for allowing me to join!!

Bad Apple on Charleston. Done by one of the owners....Jessie. They put out awesome work there. They have had all the same artists for a minimum of 12 years...says a lot about the place and the owners! Cool atmosphere, good music...a TON of focal points! LOL She, (Jessie), also does laser tattoo removal.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we post links to tattoo places in our local cities? Had a member ask where I got mine and would like to give them the link so they can check out some of their work.

Edited by Lynn Webster Rose
adding more info