hello ello

kazm

Hello. My name is J and clearly I'm new here. I have 3 tattoos currently, one of which is still healing and I'm not in love with it. Looking to get it altered once it heals. And looking to find a different tattoo artist to do it. I moved from one state to another so I didn't have a go to artist. I thought I'd picked well, but my new tattoo doesn't resemble any of the artists other work. I'm sure they did their best though, and not trying to trash them.

I live in southern California, I'm 27 years old. If I weren't on my phone I'd post pictures of the tattoos I have, but they're small simple stuff anyways.

Nice to be here!

I suppose I could get a little more in depth.

My first tattoo was in 2005 when I was 18. It's on my right shoulder. It's a tigers eye, underneath "She's a Tiger." Reminds me not to take any shit basically, to always do my own thing. I had a controlling boyfriend since about 14, so it was my first step for me breaking out of out of his mindset. At this point, I'm planning on getting it freshened up.

My second tattoo was in 2009/2010. It is a simple black X on my left outer wrist. It's a little messed up in that the lines aren't the same length, but I'll deal with that when it needs to be touched up. The X is from an anime called One Piece where it was a mark of friendship. My brother and I bonded over that anime, so it seemed appropriate after he passed away.

My third tattoo was on Saturday. It was meant to be two fireworks as a memory of me and my husband getting married on 4th of July. It didn't turn out how I wanted, or how the stencil looked, but hopefully it can be saved. They just look like big ugly blotches kind of. Ah well... time will tell.

Eventually I want a simple spiral behind my right ear.

- - - Updated - - -

34g0h36.jpg

ddnk77.jpg

t9xgyv.jpg