New guy, huge fan of the site

JordanMTB

Hey everyone,

Just registered, but I've been lurking on here regularly for a couple of years. I'm a tattoo collector, have a little work from Jack Rudy, Dan Smith, Zombie Joe, Jeremiah Barba, and a few others. I've worked for a couple tattoo supply companies, but don't really care to say which ones.

I live in Orange County, CA and consider Southern California the Mecca of tattooing, feel very lucky to live within driving distance of some truly amazing shops. I have a great appreciation for the tattoo community and art form. I do NOT tattoo and don't intend to ever start, I just don't have the artistic ability.

Welcome, I'd love to see pictures of your tattoos if you'd care to share them. I don't get the opportunity to see much of that West Coast stuff out my way, but the guy who's currently tattooing me has some ten year old single needle Jack Rudy script on his wrist and it's beautiful and is aging perfectly.

Welcome, I'd love to see pictures of your tattoos if you'd care to share them. I don't get the opportunity to see much of that West Coast stuff out my way, but the guy who's currently tattooing me has some ten year old single needle Jack Rudy script on his wrist and it's beautiful and is aging perfectly.

MY pleasure! I am a HUGE fan of Tattooland...I have lived in Anaheim, and really got my first taste of high-caliber tattooing there. Every one there is so talented, professional, and can tell stories for days! Little Roy, Jack, Chris, Stan, Brandy....all top-notch individuals and artists. I intend to have a good number of current and former Tattooland artists/Beatniks contribute to my collection - Hopefully Chuey, Espi, Ben Grillo, Corey Miller, Robert Atkinson, etc.

jackrudytattooland_thumb.jpg

Jack Rudy

rayray_thumb.png

Ray Giambrone - Inkhouse - Lake Forest, CA

jeremiahbarbaliveonceink_thumb.jpg

Jeremiah Barba

joechaveznorcotattoo_thumb.jpg

Zombie Joe - Norco Tattoo

dansmithcapturedtattoo2_thumb.jpg

Dan Smith - Captured Tattoo

dansmithcapturedtattoo_thumb.jpg

Dan Smith - Captured Tattoo

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome dude...Did you get tattooed by Dan at his new shop..It looks to be a cool shop.I got tattooed by Jack years ago in Jersey,he started tattooing me around 11:00pm,and didn't finish until about 5:00am.I remember I had an hour of driving to get home,and I had to go right to work.

Yup! Got tattooed at his new shop, Captured....it was beautiful. I was lucky enough to watch Chad Koeplinger tattoo on a guest spot there, and it was just an amazing experience that I won't forget. Dan was through and through the nicest guy in the industry!!

As for Jack...yeah he's a vampire! I had an amazing time there too, they made me feel really comfortable and there is so much magic in that shop it's not even funny. I think I started around midnight and left around 4 am....so proud to wear his work though.