hello! left hander question

tiffershea

hey guys! new jersey apprentice. i work at a shop with all right handed artist.. I am the only lefty and everyone seems to have the hardest time teaching me even my mentor.. he asked me to look up online and see if there was anything i could find to help us out. tips tricks advice on how he can help. cause even all the stations are made for rightys.

please message me on here or Facebook : Tiffershea. done have to like my page just shoot me a message

thank you!!

I'm a lefty. I've learned by watching and most importantly, listening. It doesn't matter where the sideplate faces or what side the desk is on. You just might have to move around a little bit more.

I'm more baffled that your mentor told you to look online instead of figuring out what he/she should be doing differently on their own. Good luck! Or good luck?

thank you! ive mainly been tearing apart stations and flipping them. I feel like my mentor means best and wants to make sure i am understanding what hes saying, and being the first lefty of his career (it being a long one) i think he just wants to make sure im not hindered in anyway. we're doing well with it and I've done my first tattoo and we were fine.

i found it strange how everyone at my shop sees me being a lefty as a challenge lol!

thank you again for the response!

- - - Updated - - -

thank you! ive mainly been tearing apart stations and flipping them. I feel like my mentor means best and wants to make sure i am understanding what hes saying, and being the first lefty of his career (it being a long one) i think he just wants to make sure im not hindered in anyway. we're doing well with it and I've done my first tattoo and we were fine.

i found it strange how everyone at my shop sees me being a lefty as a challenge lol!

thank you again for the response!