Hello everyone!

Nightowl

New to the tattoo forum, and of course I have questions, that's why I am here. I will try to wait until I post the 10, but really I do not know much about tattoo's, which is why I came here to begin with. After I have visited a couple of pages and read some of the posts, this seems like a pretty good forum. And "LST", I'm from the "STL"!!!

I was just trying not to bend the rules, but my tattoo began itching and it has been over a year and a half since I got it. I only have two tattoos, so just a newbie. Well, I was scratching it, not paying too much attention. Then, it felt like I pulled something out of it. Sure enough, it was something solid and the same color as the tattoo. It is black. It almost felt like plastic. I tried to smash it between my fingernails and it would not compress. It actually shot out from between my fingernails and I lost it. Tattoo still itches, not near as bad, but I have stopped scratching it! Any ideas on what that was or could have been?

Sometimes, even years later, tattoos will react to weather and other factors, raising up and getting itchy. I couldn't really tell you what it was you scratched off but you could maybe take some antihistamines to help deal with the itch.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes, even years later, tattoos will react to weather and other factors, raising up and getting itchy. I couldn't really tell you what it was you scratched off but you could maybe take some antihistamines to help deal with the itch.