NY LSTers!

Heyhey everybody!

Yoni Zilber has art in a show in Bushwick, the opening is tomorrow night. Here are the details: The Active Space, 566 Johnson Avenue, Bushwick. Opening is at 7pm.

I know there are a couple of folks on LST who have work from him, figured I'd spread the word.

• 1 month later...

Squeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Depending on how many people want to come, we might be able to host a shindig here in Brooklyn. Although, I know a lot of folks won't be able to make it this way so I'll defer to everyone else's suggestions. Can't wait!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Good question! The Sunday evening (Nov 23) still works for us if it works for the rest of you! We will be in Park Slope, but happy to meet up wherever is accessible for the most people. We're open, so maybe a local can suggest and place/time/secret password or something? :)

@JoshRoss Ah, busy weekend for me bro, otherwise would love to meet up and see your Horimitsu piece! Have a good time in NYC!

@Pugilist @Fala I LOVE Soba-ya! It's good stuff. There's also Mighty Quinn's if you want some BBQ. Mermaid Inn for seafood. Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken. Just TONS of places on 2nd Ave and side streets with about almost anything you would want to eat and drink! There's also good yakitori places on St. Marks but those places are very tight quarters and get crowded quickly.

My most favorite place would be Village Yokocho on 9th Street on the 2nd Floor. A mix of Japanese yaki and Korean foods and bonus...there's a hidden-speak easy behind a second door called Angel's Share where the cocktails are pretty amazing!

So who is going to say where we're going to meet up in two weeks? Because if nobody suggests anything, I'm going to make a suggestion based upon consideration of yelp reviews, proximity to Times Square, and possibly most authentic Irish experience not because I don't know any better, but because I can be a prick. Let's meet up, it will be fun.

Hahahahahahahaha @Pugilist!

I'm looking for places near you in Park Slope, and in Manhattan as well, today. Will post a short-list as soon as it is done!

- - - Updated - - -

If ya'll want pizza, Guiseppina's in Brooklyn is fantastic - it's on 6th Ave between 20/21st Sts - South Slope. It's a hike, and I wouldn't expect that those coming from NJ would want to make the hike to it...

Barn Joo (Flatiron) looks good. And, it is in a fairly convenient location for everyone.