NY LSTers!

OK here is my suggestion: let's meet up for drinks at something like 6 on Sunday the 23rd, and then folks who want to can also get dinner together. Before deciding on a location, let's do a roll call to see who intends to come and what general area they are coming from (Manhattan, Brooklyn, NJ, etc.) so we can choose somewhere convenient.

Me and @Graeme: Brooklyn

(PS someone who has a better memory of who actually lives in or around NYC please tag folks who might like to come so they see this - I never remember where people live on here.)

Damn I would be into meeting but I will be away.

However, I suggest BBQs Chelsea | Dallas BBQ

If you like Italian I suggest Carmines in Time Square Family Style Italian Restaurant NYC | Italian Dining & Cuisine Large Portions

I've never been here but a few of my co-workers suggest Time Scare which is a Halloween themed bar/restaurant/haunted house.

Times Scare NYC ‹ Home of New York City's Only Year-Round Haunted AttractionTimes Scare NYC

- - - Updated - - -

Damn I would be into meeting but I will be away.

However, I suggest BBQs http://www.dallasbbq.com/chelsea

If you like Italian I suggest Carmines in Time Square http://www.carminesnyc.com/

I've never been here but a few of my co-workers suggest Time Scare which is a Halloween themed bar/restaurant/haunted house.

http://timesscarenyc.com/

Me and my husband - Brooklyn

@SeeSea, @slayer9019, @Joe Shit, @scubaron

Edited to remove duplicates with @ironchef

Where and when are you meeting ?

Would be cool to see/meet others and show- discuss tattoos. How they look in person and aged vs. what we see in pictures. Although this time of the year it might look funny taking our clothes off in public. :cool:

Yeah,Times Square used to be fun years ago when there was the peep shows,and the live sex shows,but they made it into a big tourist trap with big neon billboard signs.The real New York is in the different neighborhoods outside of Times Square.

i'm sure you're right

i wont pretend to be that familiar with all the boroughs

it is a hoot though

couple times a year and i'm good

My wife was way more than irritated when I told her I was planning on a back tattoo in January. I'm still going on the consult to discuss colors and design, but will not book anything. Have to pick my battles.

Ironchef, custom pool cues ? What do you have ? Where do you play ? I mainly play at Amsterdam in Manhattan.

@scubaron I used to play at Corner Billiards which is now the current Amsterdam. You name it, I've had it at one point or another. Southwest, Tascarella, Hercek, Skip Weston, Prewitt, Fanelli, etc.

I rarely play these days. Only when I get a new cue in, I take it somewhere and shoot around for it a bit just to figure out if I plan on keeping it or not. That's about it. Love the game, just don't have the time for it and in Manhattan, it's super expensive to play. I love how cues are made and working with a maker in designing one.