NY LSTers!

@scubaron I used to play at Corner Billiards which is now the current Amsterdam. You name it, I've had it at one point or another. Southwest, Tascarella, Hercek, Skip Weston, Prewitt, Fanelli, etc.

I rarely play these days. Only when I get a new cue in, I take it somewhere and shoot around for it a bit just to figure out if I plan on keeping it or not. That's about it. Love the game, just don't have the time for it and in Manhattan, it's super expensive to play. I love how cues are made and working with a maker in designing one.

Cool. How many cues in your current collection ? Any pictures you don't mind sharing.

Everything is more expensive in Manhattan. Send me a message if you want to play. As an Amsterdam league player, I get perks on table time.

I was joking about meeting up around Times Square. Times Square is one of my least favorite places in the world and I'd rather not hang out at all than hang out around there.

I used to be convinced I hated New York - it turns out that always arriving at the Port Authority bus terminal and walking through or around Times Square to get to my destination were 95% responsible for that feeling.

@Pugilist @Graeme - what are you in the mood for, or really like to drink/snack on?

This probably isn't very helpful, but we're both really easy going when it comes to food and drink. I prefer places with good beer, but I'm not especially picky about that, especially seeing as how most places serve up good stuff these days. Good company is the most important part of it anyway.