NY LSTers!

I have to bow out. I am so bummed. I have a long session Friday night in South Jersey, going home in Central Jersey Saturday AM to crash, and have to drive to DC Monday morning to work. I was hoping it would work out, but it appears the stars are not aligning. Not fair! Post pics on Instagram for us to be all completely jealous over.

Spritzenhaus has a ton of beer on tap, and decent bar food. It is big, bright and airy.

Matchless is our usual haunt, small and usually has good music. They have greasy options: fries, wings, etc.

Haven't been to Black Rabbit in a while, but it is small and cozy (a little on the dark side as far as lighting is concerned.)

Pete's Candy Store is similar to Matchless, though if they have food I've never had it.

What say ye @ironchef, @gougetheeyes, @MrsGougeTheEyes?

Matchless it is!!! My husband will be thrilled. I really hope that they are playing good music too. Can we pray to the music-at-Matchless gods for them to play good music that night?! I love it when they rotate between Black Sabbath, Motorhead, The Jesus Lizard, and the like. Those are the best nights.

Matchless it is!!! My husband will be thrilled. I really hope that they are playing good music too. Can we pray to the music-at-Matchless gods for them to play good music that night?! I love it when they rotate between Black Sabbath, Motorhead, The Jesus Lizard, and the like. Those are the best nights.

This bar sounds 100% like my kind of place.

Yeah, the food at Matchless ain't much. Guess we can decide if we want to get a better meal when we're there?

@dirbab come out!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh -- or we could actually reserve some space at The Rich. This is where I work http://www.therichardsonnyc.com/ I am there often but could be convinced.. It's a little less crazy than Matchless and nicer. And has decent sandwiches and snacks.. Say the word and I can reserve a small area.

Ok, no promises, but I really want to meet all of you and make this happen.

You are meeting in Brooklyn for drinks and 7pm and then dinner? Or earlier? I've lost track.

How is the parking and traffic getting in and out of there Sunday night? I'd either be coming up 278 through Staten Island or on 78 through Manhattan. I've heard Sunday night can be tough.

Tell me good news?

Well, it may come down to what area he works on Friday night. I'm thinking if he does all the below-my-waist to butt-crack I might not want to be driving!!! If he smashes ribs, I still have the other arm to drive.

6 pm would be great for me.

I'll just have to play it by ear and see how trashed I feel but I'm gonna keep fingers crossed!

Hey Folks,

Looks like I might not be able to make it to this Sunday for the get together. Family obligations keeping me from cool tattoo people...blah. @Pugilist @Graeme I know you kids are supposed to be at Adorned on Saturday. I'd love to swing by if I'm close by and if you don't mind. Just let me know what time you're going to be there and I'll do my best.

Apologies to everyone else. Really wanted to see you nerds again and rock my MonMon Cat shirt. Another time.