New from Vancouver

2bacanvas

Hello all. Just want to introduce myself I'm joe from Vancouver. Always been fascinated by tattoos and the art and design that comes with it. I just had a 2/3 ish sleeve done a few weeks ago. And looking at doing the other arm in a few months. Looking forward to hearing advice and seeing some great work on this forum.

post-51117-146168871028_thumb.jpg

As a new member your ability to create a thread isn't active until you've made 10 posts elsewhere on the forum. If you have a question you could just post it here in your intro thread, try not to add a bunch of meaningless posts all over just to reach your 10 though.

I think it looks really nice the way it is, I'm not really an expert on Japanese subject matter but I think it would be best to stay in a similar vein that you're going in, the best person to ask that question would probably be your tattooer. Besides stretching it down, another cool option to extend asian styled sleeves are these wristband-dealios (yes, that's definitely the technical term) there's some cool examples in this thread here. The beads are real classic but I've seen really rad dragon and/or flower wristbands done too.