Virgin skin in

Bethenny Scott

Hi my name is Bethenny, and as the title says I still have complete virgin skin. I grew up in a house surrounded with big burly men covered in ink and swore I would be covered in ink by the time I was in my 30's, well it has yet to happen as life has a way of changing ones plans whether we want them to or not. I will try offer quality and insightful posts, as I have seen a lot of bad tattoos in my life and some really good work.

IF I can, my reasons for joining this forum is to become more educated in tattooing in general due to the fact that I have had a reactions to hypoallergenic steel so I am a little worried as to any possible reactions I may have.I have even looked at some of the older forms of tattooing(shark tooth or bamboo) and those just sound painful. I have been invited to sit down and speak with a visiting artist monk that is coming to Edmonton in October.

IF I can, my reasons for joining this forum is to become more educated in tattooing in general due to the fact that I have had a reactions to hypoallergenic steel so I am a little worried as to any possible reactions I may have.I have even looked at some of the older forms of tattooing(shark tooth or bamboo) and those just sound painful. I have been invited to sit down and speak with a visiting artist monk that is coming to Edmonton in October.

Yer doin' it right. Welcome!

(I want a shark tooth tattoo, too!)