Need advice for next tattoo...

anomaly1964

Can I ask what about that 1 image is the most impressive to you? So I can get a better perspective.

EDIT: Personally, I lean towards the Frank Miller/ Alex Ross batman art. I am an enormous batman geek as per my name lol. I look forward to seeing what you do pick and end up with. Batman is the only hero I think I would get a tattoo of... not sure maybe Hellboy or punisher?

The two pics in this thread are Dustin Nguyen....

I like Frank Miller too, maybe Batman in the armor he fights superman in, you dont see that alot...

I guess I am really all over the place. I just found this image, it's from the opening of Matrix Revolutions, from the code, it's supposed to represent the mega city...

revolutions.jpg

Same image, black and white...

Now this I am really into, maybe black with a green MATRIX glow around it...?

revolutionsb.jpg

Or This...

revolutionsc.jpg

Dude. All these ideas...you're killing us. Just go get tattooed. The more you get tattooed the less you worry about if each tattoo has some significance.

The more I think about it, the more I like it. To me, the thin lined off shoots from the main design remind me of a flowchart, "if_then" trees of CHOICE...

I am about 99% sure I am going to to with the symbol from The Matrix. The "Choice is an illusion..." quote by the Merovingian has always stood out to me. While some may see destiny, fate, WILL as a straight line, I see it as a flow chart. It may indeed be my DESTINY to get from point A to point B, but the path I CHOOSE to get there is my own (or is it?). The thinner lines that shoot off the main image represent...to me...the PATHS one can take to get to his/her destiny...

You might be interested in Adam Hays' tattoos and art. He is located in NY and I'm not sure if he ever does guest spots in Florida but his Star Wars artwork is worth checking out:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/92646344/set-of-3-japanese-star-wars-prints-boba?ref=shop_home_active_14

https://www.etsy.com/listing/184901243/sticker-pack?ref=shop_home_active_3

https://www.etsy.com/listing/105835359/han-solo-in-carbonite-print?ref=shop_home_active_18

10513275_411442258993586_663447752995543749_n.jpg?oh=329195d67a9e0a9379c1a0d0ce88c18a&oe=546FD27E&__gda__=1415293251_0ae1e58bed8b235f4315abb4b4e65cb0

10491989_416668908470921_4510001626477486472_n.jpg

Those are all cool but I guess I'm trying to stay away from faces. I don't think they ever come out JUST how you THING they will...

While no one else may GET or LIKE the Matrix symbol, I know what it means to ME...

Dude, the Matrix is like the #1 movie for 30-something white dudes who think they're deep. There's no danger of people not "getting" it. People are trying to give you advice because you're sacrificing something that will look good for something that you perceive as meaningful and unique. Get whatever you want and what makes you feel good, but this shit ain't special.

No...Brian, you gave some great advice, I guess I just had to work through what I really wanted...

I didn't mean to offend you...

no offense taken. it was a fun thread of nonsense with some good advice sprinkled in.

- - - Updated - - -

this shit ain't special.

I want this in fancy lettering.

Dude, the Matrix is like the #1 movie for 30-something white dudes who think they're deep. There's no danger of people not "getting" it. People are trying to give you advice because you're sacrificing something that will look good for something that you perceive as meaningful and unique. Get whatever you want and what makes you feel good, but this shit ain't special.

Then show me something from The Matrix that would be special, cause I'm DYING to see something...