Hi everyone from Atlanta, GA!

Lee Hua

Hello!

I'm from Atlanta, GA and have been getting tattoos since 2003 when I first turned 18! I have not stopped and keep getting more pieces as the years go on...

I do have some tattoos that I regret and would like to get covered up or lightened up by a laser to get covered up. I think they were just done horribly and an eyesore.

I have attached tattoos that I do appreciate and love...

Sorry if some of the pictures are crappy, I took most of them by myself and it's hard to get good pictures sometimes...

Thanks for stopping by!

Hi there. Welcome to LST! Thanks for taking the time to write a few words about yourself, and share pictures of your tattoos. Have you planned your next one yet?

Thanks!

I need one of my artists to do another session on my back piece, a lot of color and shading now...

My next upcoming piece will be a color realism piece of a skull or something involving a skull by John Barrett of Searchlight Tattoo in Warner Robbins, GA.

Instagram That is his Instagram page... I think his work is so surreal and phenomenal.