2014 Bay Area Convention of the Tattoo Arts

My place to crash for the weekend just flaked. I feel like this happened last year :(

If anyone wants to give up their hotel room floor I'd be glad to pay up some cash. I can't afford a room and I have an appt on Friday that I can't miss... I won't miss, it'll just make it easier if I have a place to crash on Friday night.

Anyone at the Hyatt or near by for Thursday and/or Friday night?

My wife and I will be at Blackheart tomorrow and the convention on Saturday. If anyone is planning on meeting up on Saturday let me know because we are down to go to dinner or whatever. Also I will just be watching my wife getting tattooed tomorrow so if anyone is in the area I would be down to meet up.

My place to crash for the weekend just flaked. I feel like this happened last year :(

If anyone wants to give up their hotel room floor I'd be glad to pay up some cash. I can't afford a room and I have an appt on Friday that I can't miss... I won't miss, it'll just make it easier if I have a place to crash on Friday night.

Anyone at the Hyatt or near by for Thursday and/or Friday night?

Change of plans, I'll be at the convention Saturday and Sunday if I can find a spot to crash on Saturday night. My appt. With Stewart is Sunday at 12 :)

This weekend can't come soon enough. I'll be there. Asian guy. Long hair. Glasses. Asian man's beard. Traditional black and grey japanese tattoos.

@cvportagee, dinner would be cool, I'll be on the lookout for you, and others. Otherwise for anyone I haven't met previously and sees a guy matching the description above, feel free to say Hi. I'd love to match faces to LST monikers.

I'll more than likely be wearing a Quiet Life camp hat, can't miss it. Glasses too. More than likely a black shirt. If you follow me on IG (@damncabs), I look like that. Not a crying Drake though. My appointment is at 5pm on Saturday. I can only make it to one day.

Was gonna try to score a Koji walk up, but getting to the convention before doors open and waiting for my 5pm appointment might be too big a gap.

- - - Updated - - -

This weekend can't come soon enough. I'll be there. Asian guy. Long hair. Glasses. Asian man's beard. Traditional black and grey japanese tattoos.

@cvportagee, dinner would be cool, I'll be on the lookout for you, and others. Otherwise for anyone I haven't met previously and sees a guy matching the description above, feel free to say Hi. I'd love to match faces to LST monikers.

What day you gonna be there Lance?

@CABS, I'm in SF all weekend. I'll be at the Convention for sure on Saturday though it's likely I'll be there either Friday or Sunday too. Haven't decided yet. @JoshRoss, I'll be sure to swing by to check out what you're getting from Horimitsu. See everyone there.

Hey @beez, are you going to be at the Convention this year? How'd the Shad tattoo go?

i'm planning to get there before 5 tomorrow so i can search out the limited edition items. might be a tough race! i'll be the short filipino holding a nikon camera with an old school strap and a black and orange bud leaf hat. ;) i don't have any appointments (yet) and don't have anything in mind... just kinda playing it by ear. I'll be around Saturday too. gonna be so broke!

@Lance I am so bummed, but I am not making it this year. Couldn't make it up for Shad this time, either. I am SOOOO BUMMMMED. I had hoped for some 11th hour magic that didn't happen, and I just couldn't swing the trip this time. I will be in SF in Jan/Feb for more tattooing though!! @CABS @cltattooing will miss seeing you guys this time around, but I'll catch up with you in 2015! Good luck on that Koji walkup.

Also can't wait to see who gets what! @hogg that is a beautiful new Kaneko peony, btw! (sorry crossing threads here :p)