2014 Bay Area Convention of the Tattoo Arts

If any of you are hoping for walk-ups, our bud Pierre, who co-runs Tattoomania in Montreal and the Montreal tattoo convention and is an incredible tattooer and super lovely human being, apparently had a cancellation that left him with lot of time! See his IG (PierreTM) for details. We (and the rest of the tattoo world) cannot vouch for this dude enough.

How blessed can I be to be able to get a group picture with three GIANTS of the tattoo world (@shige_yellowblaze @gogueart @carlostorresart) who just happen to be the three artists that collaborated on my torso!?!?!?!! I am truly humbled and honored to be able to wear the work, but more importantly to be able to call these class guys my friends. Much love!!! Special shout out to @jessyentattoo and @jasonbutcher who also took part but could not be there.

2014-10-26%2022.51.01_zpsvoqkbsjd.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

James Tex in March at Summit Convention on my armpit to finish my torso!

It was a great convention this year. I had no plans on getting tattooed yet got a piece from Stewart Robson and Miyazo. (I will post pics when healed.) It was great hanging out and going to a amazing dinner with @Lance and @CABS. Although we didn't really meet except for a brief second it was nice seeing all the stellar work @MoistTowelette has in person.

Fun times at the Convention this year! No tattoos for me though. I missed out on Miyazo's last walk up space by 5 minutes. Doh! Thanks cvportagee, for convincing me to try to get in though. Miyazo told me he's guesting in Fontana at Espi's shop all November so...

It was very cool to see @hogg, @ian, and @cvportagee again, as well as meet @CABS, @MoistTowelette, @cltattooing, @JoshRoss too. Although sadly some all too briefly. Can't wait for next year. I posted a few pics on my IG, "lgoda".

And that meal with cvportagee and cabs was awesome. Some good yakitori down the street from the hotel. Mokutanya, give it a try.

Nice shot of Valerie giving my inner thigh the bizzness. Great meeting Hands On, MoisTowlette, and hogg!

Nice meeting you too @Pete tattoo freak. Your new shark is super clean! I think I saw you walking around on Saturday, but I have a shit memory especially after the visual and mental overload that is walking the floor of the SFO convention. Your countenance is now captured in the electronic realm of my external hard drive and LST.

Speaking of which, here's a few more shots. One of the clients instantly reminded me of the last illustration.