2014 Bay Area Convention of the Tattoo Arts

So overwhelming! Yet so fun! Almost pulled the trigger on: The Good Book, walk up with Eric Jones, walk up with Ben Siebert. Will power kicked in.

I think next year I won't book an appointment. I'm just gonna try to score a walk up.

i pulled way too many triggers! my wallet hurts, but my eyes, brain, and soul are happy!

I know what you mean. Getting tattooed by Valerie and Rubendall, I felt like I won the tattoo lottery. My wallet on the other hand isn't feeling too good. Would do again though, no regrets!

i saw the shark by Valerie*, but mind if I ask what you got from Rubendall?

*btw, i noticed that in one of the pics i took where she's workin on a ladyhead, you can see the outline of your shark hanging in the background, in case you're interested.

i saw the shark by Valerie*, but mind if I ask what you got from Rubendall?

*btw, i noticed that in one of the pics i took where she's workin on a ladyhead, you can see the outline of your shark hanging in the background, in case you're interested.

I got a kali head from Mike its on his IG if you want to check it out. I did see that pic you took with my shark drawing in the background. Too cool! P.S. I dig that elephant you got from Eli!

i pulled way too many triggers! my wallet hurts, but my eyes, brain, and soul are happy!

Even with restraint, I managed to get tattooed by Stewart Robson and Virginia Elwood, got a patch from Spider Murphy's (their new book looks so damn good), a shirt from Black Heart, and two posters for @abees , my wallet hates me too.

But like everyone else, I'm so stoked with my weekend. No regrets!

How was the Virginia Elwood tattoo experience @CABS? I'm hoping for a tattoo from her in 2015, if I ever get around to emailing her!!!

It was good! She's rad. Super nice. You should totally get something from her.

She's fast too. She knocked out my tattoo in 45 min.

I need to get husband on board for the timing since this is going to be one of those couple-type tattoos and his first! ;) Maybe at the LST NYC gathering next month ya'll can work on him for me. Haha.

He loves you, right? Does he think that a marriage certificate is the best way of proclaiming his love and commitment? No way, that needs to be done in blood.

- - - Updated - - -

I got a kali head from Mike its on his IG if you want to check it out. I did see that pic you took with my shark drawing in the background. Too cool! P.S. I dig that elephant you got from Eli!

I saw that on his instagram and it RULES.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...