Zombie Horse Tattoo

LupeTheWolf

So I finally got my zombie horse tattoo done! Pretty stoked about it! Took 4 and a half hours..now I have a question. I got it done Thursday, and it hasn't started to peel at all, is that weird? It's stabbed up but shows no attempts to peel. Both of my other tattoos started peeling by day 3.

Next session will be 7 hours, going to add another zombie creature to the inside of my calf and start a little background! Not sure on what zombie creature it will be,was thinking maybe a bucking longhorn..that or even maybe the headless horseman! Plus, I'll be putting canis lupus on my wrist too during that session just to knock it out of the way since it won't take long! It'll be on the 17th! Next session after that is on October 1st! Then mid October I'll be with a Bob Tyrrell to get my Raven done on my rib cage!

Lol I wear socks, they just don't show cause I can't rand to see my socks when I wear my shoes haha. I'm going to take my shoe off next time cause the bull zombie will be a little lower and the background is going to be starting on my ankle and going up!

Right now my tattoo is just about almost healed and it still looks really good!

Now for my zombie bull that I'll be getting in the 17th, should I but the testicles in my tattoo or not? I think if I keep them I'll have them be a little shorter lol I will also be putting canis lupus on my wrists too during my all day session!

Lol I wear socks, they just don't show cause I can't rand to see my socks when I wear my shoes haha. I'm going to take my shoe off next time cause the bull zombie will be a little lower and the background is going to be starting on my ankle and going up!

Right now my tattoo is just about almost healed and it still looks really good!

Now for my zombie bull that I'll be getting in the 17th, should I but the testicles in my tattoo or not? I think if I keep them I'll have them be a little shorter lol I will also be putting canis lupus on my wrists too during my all day session!

Definitely loving the concept of the zombie bull as well.

I made sure I wore nice clean socks when my calf was done. My tattooer was like "are your socks clean?" when I asked if i should take my shoes off or not, haha. He said he would wrap my feet if they smelled. He didn't and the session lasted for about 7-8 hours.

I'm gonna bring flip flops next time and just gonna wash my feet right before I leave work! I mean, I clean snake shit all day so I do arrive there smelly! Except, I'll be taking half the day off to have a whole day session :) I always bring a change of clothes, deodorant and body spray to make sure I don't smell much when I get there cause it's hot in the snake rooms!