Hi Im Ryan

Ryan McGinnis

The big bike is a GoldWing - hardly a chick magnet. And, I bought it when I was 56, married for 25 years. I appreciate the young lovely's, but have no reason to chase them. I already have my hottie (she does like to ride the 'wing with me). I was a geek in HS - physics and math major in college but dropped out and did 8 years in the Navy. Learned that the hot chicks just don't get invited out as much as you think, and if you behave as a gentleman you can scare yourself with their willingness to go out. My friend had a whole book of date ideas. I tried one - a dollar each in a dime store to buy what will occupy you that night, then go back to house or apartment, bake brownies or such and enjoy the fun. You learn if she can think and if she expects you to blow $$$$ on her each date. It ended VERY interesting!

Err...be nice and treat women like human beings, regardless of what they look like, and you'll get a positive response. Hot or not. And sometimes 'not' becomes super hot when you take time to get to know 'em.

-a woman

This woman speaks the truth.

Also, stop getting dating advice from PUAs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a good place to start. Where do you live? I'm sure someone here can recommend a good shop in your area. Then: go there and look at the portfolios and the flash on the walls. Maybe something will inspire you.

Personally, I don't like quotes much. I'm sure you can find an image that suggests that idea to you. Something bad-ass like a panther, eagle, tiger, dragon, etc. is never a bad idea. They're classics for a reason.

As far as the ladies go, find what you're into and do that thing.* Women are attracted to interesting guys who do interesting things.

*N.B.: Going to bars and clubs to hit on women does not count as a "thing."