I went down to Austin in late '08 and early '09 and took a bunch of pics of Brooks doing that backpiece on my bud. I'll see if I can download some of them here . . .

I just looked at your facebook photos. They are incredible. If the guy with the Brooks "Rock of Ages" is your buddy I met him when he was getting that giant cobra on his torso.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a Rock of Ages tattoo someone emailed to me which they say was found on Tumblr and Nick Colella is credited for this work in progress. Nick is this yours? Do you have a better picture by chance? I really want to see what you have at the top and bottom......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Funny was reading this thread and went to the shop on Friday and saw a rock of ages drawing pinned up. Funny thing the tattooer Ross Ferrie has a Freddy Corbin Rock of Ages on his ribs from right about the time Freddy was getting his back piece done. Here is a pic of the tattoo done this weekend, maybe I will try to get a pic of the Freddy Corbin one.

Thats an incredible tattoo. Rock of Ages is one of my all time favourites.

Even though I am not at all religious this is a tattoo I will definitely get before I am food for the maggots

I wouldn't consider myself religious either...but I must have a Rock of Ages as well. I love the design.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...