Philippines

MadeIndelible

LST has never steered me wrong with advice. Does anyone know about tattooers in the Philippines? Looking for Americana or Japanese one shots. My grandpa lives there, so I may be traveling there this winter to visit my ancestors' Mecca. I know there's an old witch of a lady who tattoos in the local style, but I think it's far fetched to think that I'll get something from her. Thanks in advance, LST.

LST has never steered me wrong with advice. Does anyone know about tattooers in the Philippines? Looking for Americana or Japanese one shots. My grandpa lives there, so I may be traveling there this winter to visit my ancestors' Mecca. I know there's an old witch of a lady who tattoos in the local style, but I think it's far fetched to think that I'll get something from her. Thanks in advance, LST.

I'm not much help, but I totally want to get tattooed by that lady you are speaking of. She's a badass!

Whang-Od The Last Kalinga Tattoo Artist of the Philippines | Lars Krutak

I checked out a shop in Cebu City last time I visited the Philippines, must say the shop was dodgy! It was one of those advertise other peoples work as their own type of deals, I only realised this as they had pics of khan tattoos work that I had seen before. Polished scratchers in that shop at best.

Where are you heading? I love the Philippines!