Plague or Cholera

Iwar

This is going to be fun, but the question is way too easy! Shunga all the way, because it's at least going to be a beautiful tattoo! But if I had to get some shunga on my neck, I'd honestly probably go with Dan Sinnes over Horiyoshi III simply because I'm more into the way Dan Sinnes has taken shunga in this really weird, crazy, gross-out way that to me is more appealing than the more traditional shunga. Though there's still some really wild stuff there in the original reference.

Anyway, here's a Dan Sinnes tattoo of a vagina Daruma riding on a penis turtle:

10483605_653513254739828_830033028_n.jpg

inkmaster then then later get something blasted over it.

Aaaah, so jealous that I did not think of this! It was pretty funny though...I am a pretty uptight person when it comes to the whole shunga-thing (I am who I am :eek: ) and I surprised myself by almost immediately thinking "Dick-frog for the win".

You'll end up getting Jackson Pollock rainbow Brite bukake back piece @BrianH. Forcing you to get a backectomy

Backiotomy.png

It's really a tough choice. I'd have to go with shunga though, because given normal circumstances I will never be able to land an appointment with H3, so I'd take anything from him if he offered it. Plus most people would only catch it in glancing and be like "Wait what was that on that guy's neck, a squidgina? Nah it couldn't have been."